I stole this from Spo. I’ve seen several bloggers in my “circle” do this meme, so I thought what the heck. It’s a break from the stuff I’m mentally recovering from. That I promise to blog about.
And I had an actual moment to kill as I’m waiting for a buyer to come look at my 1969 CJ5 before I run off to the studio for the day. I don’t really want to sell my Jeep. But it’s been in a non-running state for about 2 years now and just taking up space in the yard. And I haven’t had any real free time to work on it. It needs a better owner than I can be at the moment.
1. How old were you when you knew you were gay?
At a very young age I knew something about me was different than those around me. I just didn’t know what. Until I was older. And taught it was evil and wrong.
2. Have you ever had sex with the opposite sex?
3. Who was the first person you came out to?
4. Are you out to your family?
Immediate family, yes. Although I’m sure everyone else in the extended familia knows by now.
5. Do you want children?
I didn’t. But I inherited three of them when I met the Husbear. And it was great.
6. Do you have more gay friends or straight friends?
I’d say more straight friends locally. Most of my gay friends live online, a long way from me.
7. Were you out in school?
8. Is your best friend the same sex as you?
9. If your best friend is the same sex, have you ever had sex with them?
Yes, but he’s my Husbear.
10. Have you ever done crystal meth?
No. I’ve seen too many people here in Arkansas/Missouri that are poster children for meth use. Just take a look at the mugshots from the county I live in.
Updated 2012.05.30: Above link broken. Here’s the new link.
11. Have you ever been in a sling?
12. Have you ever done a 3-way?
Yes. Several times.
13. Have you ever dressed in drag?
Female drag, no. Cowboy drag, yes.
14. Would you date a drag queen?
15. Are you ‘fixed in your ways’ as it were?
I appear to be, and it appears to be getting worse the older I get.
Original 15. Are you a top/bottom or truly versatile?
Bottom. The couple times I’ve attempted to top, I didn’t like it, and it didn’t go well.
16. Cher or Bette?
17. Have you dated someone of a different ethnicity?
No. But aren’t we all mutts really?
18. Been to Fire Island? Saugatuck? Key West? Ft. Lauderdale? Palm Springs?
No to the power of five. (Actually, I went to Key West when I was a child, but I don’t think that counts.)
Original 18. Have you ever barebacked?
19. How many Madonna CDs do you own?
Zero. Unless you count the ones the Husbear has.
20. Name of your first love?
I don’t really remember.
21. Do you still talk to them?
22. Does size matter?
Yes. Have you ever seen a 4″ dildo?
23. Biggest turn on?
Eyes. Facial hair. And a nice suit.
24. Biggest turn off?
Being a loud-mouthed douchebag.
25. Ever been harassed due to your orientation?
No. At least not directly. Weird considering where I live, isn’t it?
26. Worst gay stereotype that applies to you?
I suck dick?
27. Ever been to a pride rally?
28. Would you marry if you could?
29. Would you rather be rich and smart or young and beautiful?
While I wouldn’t mind youth and beauty, I can buy beauty if I’m rich. And smart always helps.
30. Do you sculpt your eyebrows?
31. Do you trim your body hair?
No! It took me this long to just grow any of it.
32. Ever had sex with more than one person in a day?
Yes. Unless you mean at separate locations.
33. Ever been to an orgy?
Define “orgy”. Does a 4-way count? (Yes) Or are we talking Caligula here? (No)
34. Which character in “The Women” best reflects you?
I don’t even know what “The Women” is.
35. Favorite gay expression?
I don’t know that I have one.
36. How may ‘exes’ do you have?
None. Weird, I know.
37. Do you believe in fairies?
Aside from the gays, no.
38. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes… it’s what I do, remember?
39. Do you have any piercings?
40. Would you date a smoker?
41. If you are male, do you know many lesbians?
42. Do you know anyone who has died from HIV?
First-person, no. But I do know several people who are living with HIV.
43. Are you part of a gay organization?
44. Is your gym cruisy?
Not that I know of. But then again, I’ve been in a gay bar and not known it.
45. Grinder or Scruff?
While I have an iPhone, not really either. “Hooking up” intimidates me. I’m weird, I know.
46. Are your best years behind or in front of you?
I hope in front.
47. Got Porn?
Who doesn’t? Just because I have a 1TB drive full of it doesn’t mean it’s a habit, right? I’m a “collector”.
48. Make out music?
I make my own music. In my head. You should hear it. Shuffle is a wondrous and scary thing. Actually, you should be glad you can’t hear it.
49. Ever been in love with a straight guy?
Not so much love as deeply, deeply, deeply crushing.
50. Did you ever have sex with him?
No. Not for lack of trying on my part.
51. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
No. I’m personally scared to be naked. Especially in public. Remember that kid in gym who used to change clothes in the bathroom stall? That’s me.
52. Have you ever been to a bath house?
No. I’m a lot timid and shy.
53. Ever had sex in public?
Define “public”. I had sex outside once on someone else’s property. Does that count?
54. What gay gene did you miss out?
Way too many: fashion, cruising, grooming, gaydar, dancing, music…. The list goes on.
Until next time...