It's another one of those things. You know, filler. Because I don't have anything else coherent to write about.
This was posted on one of the tumblr peeps I follow. So I thought what the heck.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I shampoo my hair.
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Between those two choices, definitely alcohol.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Well, yes. It was the Husbear after all.
4. Do you plan outfits?
No. Which might explain my lack of fashion sense.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
With my fingers.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
Some drawing pencils.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
"Not again" would probably be the first words out of my mouth. I kid. Or do I?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Oddly, I don't remember it. I know I had one, but I can't remember it.
9. Three of your current feelings?
Apathy. Fatigue. Meh. Meh is a feeling, right?
10. What are you craving right now?
Oddly enough, a pepperoni pizza.
11. Turn ons?
Beards and mustaches.
A disarming smile.
Laughter from a real place.
12. Turn offs?
Shaving body hair.
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
It might have been on a camping trip, when I had a memory of a deceased buddy of mine.
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
I've never really wanted to be a superhero, as they always have a super weakness. And the people around them seem to die a lot.
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Neither. I melt it in the microwave before I eat it with a spoon or drink it. Yes, I'm one of those people. When I have it. Lactose issues.
18. Favorite movie ever?
Probably the one I can sit and watch over and over again: "Dogma".
19. Do you like yourself?
On occasion. Mostly not though.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Do porn stars count? And how does one define "celebrity?"
21. Could you handle being in the military?
Probably. I don't think it would be any different than living with my parents. With a lot less bloodshed.
22. What are you listening to right now?
Some Canadian alt-rock station is playing on SiriusXM here in the studio.
23. How many countries have you visited?
None. I've never left the U.S.
24. Are your parents strict?
They were when I lived with them.
25. Would you go sky diving?
Probably not. I'm not really an adrenaline junky. And with my luck the parachute would fail.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Will he be eating crow?
27. What's on your mind right now?
Pure energy. (Kudos to those of you who get that!)
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
Yes. But I've been taught if you can't say something nice....
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes. Not a "real" one, but it was still a castle by definition.
30. Do you rent movies often?
Define "rent." I use Netflix a lot. And other streaming media services as well.
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
I'm supposedly a Gemini. But no one ever believes I am. I don't know that I understand or believe the astrological stuffs though.
32. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Of the two, I'd rather live longer. As long as I'm healthy. If I'm not healthy, I want the money. Or a bullet.
33. Name five facts about yourself.
Some of these are probably recycled, but I don't remember...
1) I wear a size 10.5, but rarely can find my shoe of choice in it. A 10 is too small, and the 11 is too big;
2) Boxers, occasionally briefs, and never no undergarments;
3) I don't know who my birth parents are;
4) I'm rarely comfortable in my own skin;
5) I dress to the left.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
Not that I recall or know of.
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
I believe the universe always finds balance. Call that karma if you want.
36. Brown or white eggs?
Our chickens mostly lay brown eggs. And several other colors as well.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Does a goth kid wear black? Hot Topic is the only place locally that carries some of the t-shirts I like with Doctor Who stuff on it.
38. Ever been on a train?
"In" one, yes. That preposition is an important distinction.
39. Ever been in love?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
Yes. Haunted is overrated.
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
Why would I want to do that?
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
That's a tough call. I'd probably say yes because I tend to be more unhappy with how I think I look and observe myself.
43. Whom do you admire and why?
So, the first person that actually popped into my head is the Husbear. Because he's goal-oriented and methodical, although at times he seems like neither.
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
I don't recall ever being read bedtime stories....
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Tell her to suck it up, get with the 21st century, and tell her to run back in and save it herself. Equal rights and all that. Actually, the Boy Scout in me would probably run into the building of it was safe enough.
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
No. They need to find out what makes them happy.
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
I really don't know. Alcohol makes me feel and be the way I want to feel and be when I don't have alcohol. I'm more talkative, friendly, open, and relaxed.
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
I think I've been roofied twice. And in a bar fight once. I'm guessing any one of those could be the worst? I've also puked my guts out several times. Those were pretty bad too.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
This implies that I've already been unethical and opened the suitcase to find out what's in it. So yes, if that was the case. And I'd probably take the parked car too.
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Yes. It's 2014 for gawds-sake.
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you'd receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
Considering I suck at gambling, no.
53. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
Only in the same way I believe in Santa, God, and the Easter Bunny.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
No. Everything becomes cosmic dust eventually. Everything.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
Arthur Dent. From "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
At some point when the dinosaurs lived. Just to see them. And step on a butterfly.
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
Yes. Actually, I think they should start doing that anyway. I think it would curb some of the crime going on if people actually saw the end result.
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
Hell no. I like my own little world that I live in right now, thank you very much. I don't need any more stress.
Until next time...