I'm late in posting this, but Sean over at Just a Jeep Guy does a weekly TMI questionnaire. Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other, and among you and your friends and/or family.
I JUST WANNA GO TO SLEEP:
1. What do you wear to bed? Just my skin. Normally.
2. Who or what sleeps with you at night? The Husbear. And occasionally one of the kittehs if they happen to climb up into bed. Which the Husbear doesn't like.
3. Do you like a cold room or a hot room? Cold. I can't sleep if it's hot.
4. Lots of blankets or just one?No blankets. Just the top sheet, and the heavy-ass denim comforter we keep on the bed.
5. Do you hog the blankets? Nope.
6. What size is your bed and what kind of mattress is it? We have a queen-sized hybrid tube-type waterbed.
7. Do you eat in bed? Meat, yes. No. I don't eat food from the kitchen in the bed.
8. What kind of sleeper are you? A bad one. I have a difficult time going to sleep, as well as staying asleep.
9. What is under your bed? Storage space.
BONUS: What won't you do in bed? I won't do that. No I won't do that.
Until next time...