Nabbed from Alexander… thought I’d pay it forward. Learn about me as you will.
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
You’re saying I have the munchies? Things I typically buy: Salted & Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Nacho Cheese Combos, Cheetos (love me some orange fingers!), Pistachios (again with the salt!). Oh, and a 2 liter of Coke Zero to wash it all down.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Definitely a manta ray (Manta birostris).
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
I’m not sure that I actually know any redheads. How bizarre is that?
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
Blueberry pancakes! Always!
5. Last book you read?
Larry Gonick’s The Cartoon History of the Universe II. I like my history in comic book fashion.
6. Describe your mood.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
Mentally or physically? Let’s go with physically this time. I am just now getting over some severe crap that the Husbear gave to me after our trip from Florida. Actually, all four of us at the hotel got ill with roughly the same thing. It’s been two weeks now and this is the first day I don’t feel like poo.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
First, how the hell did we end up in a well? I want to know. What could I possibly have been doing to have gotten stuck in a well? I guess if it was possible, I’d choose my Buddy.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Both at the same time! I love when rock bands team up with a symphony orchestra and get their groove on together. I know, I’m weird. I bet that explains a lot.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Currently, this one:
11. Favorite soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
At this moment, just an Haynes tagless undershirt.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
If it was possibly with our science, I’d have to go with the Star Trek universe’s “transporter”.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Hated it.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
I actually can’t think of any. There’s a few porn stars that I have the hots for, but…
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Pillsbury Funfetti. It’s ALL about the sprinkles!!!
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Garden salad with grilled chicken on it.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
A bookcase with books.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Mostly, but a lot of my shoes are slip-off for quick release!
20. Favorite toy as a child?
I really don’t remember. Most of those years have been deleted to make space for the current years.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Sometimes I do. Sometimes the Husbear does.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
You’ve seen me, right? I’m sure they do. But I definitely give them something to talk about.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Actually, just a few days ago. How weird is that.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No. Someone else might though.
26. Do you like running long distances?
Run? Have you seen me? Actually, in high school and college I did. But that was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Eww… the animals, and the Husbear, pee in it.
28. What color are your bedsheets?
This week’s set is a muted mustard color.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
I don’t have a favorite flower. I think there are a lot of different pretty flowers.
30. Do you do ballet?
Just the Spandau variety, and that’s barely.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yes… in commercials. Kidding. I have a large library of classical music on my iPod.
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
There’s “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea…” AND the theme from Silk Stalkings (by Mike Post) doing this really weird mix in my head. Go figure.
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Enough to know that it is correctly spelled “SpongeBob”. No space!
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
According to the thermometer, 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
35. Do people consider you smart?
Some do. I just know how to use Google to my advantage.
36. How many piercings do you have?
Zero. How does that happen when owning a tattoo shop?
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
I have an AOL account from the way back that still exists….
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Yes. Super Glue, Elmer’s Glue, some epoxy resins. I like playing with sticky substances. 😉
39. How do you feel about your family?
Biological? Never met them.
Adopted? Having issues with them at the moment.
Chosen? I love them!
40. Do you have an iPod?
Yes. It’s about time for a new one. I have a hard time managing my spontaneous music nature with only 20GB of space.
41. What time do you go to bed?
Around 10:30 PM CST/CDT, normally.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
In my truck, the Blue Man Group’s “How to be a Megastar LIVE”.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
None. I didn’t get that talent.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
This week, Honey Mustard.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
For it to fucking go away! I’ve worked for the Great Retail Empire 12 of the last 14 years of my life. I hate commercial holidays, even though it provides me a paycheck.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
EVERYONE! I live in freakin’ Arkansas for pity’s sake.
47. Do you like hugs?
Most of the time. I go through periods where I don’t like to be touched though… which makes some bear events rather difficult at times.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Mmmm… butterflies. Tasty rainbows of color that you can savor as you rip each wing off and digest it. Nom nom nom.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Look at my last name: Rubright. What do you think? It is most often mispronounced as “rub-right”. Which was fine when I was a massage therapist in the long ago.
50. Last person you hugged?
Until next time...