Stolen from YvesPaul at Melodramatic Diary of a Cynic. The questions have been sitting in my drafts folder since July. Just in case I needed something to do?
1. What was your FIRST job?
By “job” I’m assuming we’re talking one that earned a paycheck? Which for me would be working for my father at his nursery. (The website is just hideous. Frames? Ack!) Working in the nursery was not my cup of tea. I am *so* not the working outside kind of person.
2. What was your FIRST car?
That was in my name? It was my 1991 Honda CRX Hf. Rio Red. It’s still sitting in my car-park, actually. It needs new windows after a hailstorm destroyed all six. I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. After all, every Arkansas home needs at least one car in the car-park that’s not functional.
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Love. That’s difficult. A one-way love would be stalking, right?
4. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Hell if I remember. I think I may have once tried one of my father’s beer when I was a kid. If not that, I I know I had a few beverages when I was a counselor at Boy Scout camp during the summer.
5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I don’t remember anymore. I still remember my kindergarten teacher though.
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride in an airplane?
I don’t remember. My parents would take us on vacations every year so we were always going here and there, either by car or by airplane.
9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Chris Nape. The only neighbor we had when were we lived was still in the sticks. And no.
10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably Chris’ house. (See above.)
11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Define “talked”: verbally? Nathan, one of my old co-workers from the OGRE.
12. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Pulled the covers back over my head and wished I had a remote control to turn the fan off.
13. FIRST tattoo?
An eagle, on my back. It’s mostly faded and disappeared now. Which I’m okay with.
14. FIRST piercing?
I was going to say “ear”, but I actually think I had one of my nipples pierced first.
15. FIRST foreign country you’ve gone to?
None. I’ve never been to another country yet. I’ve only been out in International waters.
16. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
In a movie theater? I would have to say “Fox and the Hound” (1981).
17. When was your FIRST detention?
I don’t know that I ever had detention. I went to schools that still allowed paddling. Which looking back, I’m still entirely okay with to this day.
18. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Chad. From De Queen, Arkansas. Freshman year. College. I always wondered if he would end up being a serial killer.
19. If you had one wish?
I’d wish for unlimited non-used wishes that I could use without all the normal legal mumbo-jumbo that seems to go along with the wishes.
20. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
How to play the banjo. I hear you snickering.
21. Did you marry the FIRST person who asked for your hand in marriage?
Gay “marriage” is still not legal, so I guess no would be the answer at this point.
22. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
Organized? Besides Physical Education in school? I think it was soccer. In 5th grade. I think I was a midfielder.
23. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Clarinet. Not my choice. Kill me. Bassoon or bagpipes would have been so much cooler.
24. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Walk in the door, and hang my keys on the rack.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
As old is this meme is, and as much as we all love the memes, probably no one.
Until next time...