Merry Yaksmas to all of you. I hope you have a great day today, however you choose to celebrate it.
In lieu of a naked picture of me dressed only in a holiday ribbon, I figure instead this meme shall be my present to you. I’m thoughtful like that. 😉
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I’d prefer to wrap a gift, but I do a little of both.
2. Real tree or artificial tree?
Artificial. It seems a little more green than cutting down some poor evergreen that’s just trying to mind it’s own business to grow out in the woods.
3. Angel on the tree top or a star?
This year, neither. We actually have two peacock ornaments on top of the tree.
4. Favorite ornament, theme or color?
If I could, a black tree with black ornaments and black lights.
5. When do you put up the tree?
The Husbear does that. Usually Thanksgiving day. Usually.
6. When do you take the tree down?
As soon as possible.
7. Favorite gift received as a child?
Beats the hell out of me. I don’t remember. I’ve killed those brain cells.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I normally mail cards. This year I did not. I just haven’t been feeling the spirit moving in me. And I feel bad about that now.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don’t remember. I’m sure there were some horrible ones. Oh yeah. I remember one year my parent’s sent me a Bible. I think that qualifies.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I don’t have one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually a few days before. Because we always do the “let’s not buy each other anything”. Which never happens.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Favorite Christmas song?
Christmas at Ground Zero.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
19. Can you name all of the 7 Dwarves?
Yes. But what the hell does that have to do with Christmas? Unless maybe they’re working odd jobs with Santa as stand-in elves.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
This ENTIRE time of the year.
22. Do you hang mistletoe?
No. Mistletoe is a weed that must be destroyed.
23. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don’t know that I ever believed in Santa. I was a cynical child.
24. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
That they’ll be over on December 26.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
To be less cynical.
Stolen from Mind of Mine.
Until next time...