(This is my second attempt to publish this post. Something failed miserably the first time I tried last night.)
Dr. Spo makes festive shirts and one is making the rounds for bloggers to wear, all in the name of charity.
And I’m lucky stop number 13 on the great Spo-Shirt!
Here is where the Spo-Shirt has been so far according to the accompanying traveling paper (b)log. I’ve linked their Spo-Shirt tales here for you to read:
- The Journey Starts: Spo at Spo-Reflections
- Stop 1: Cubby (and Raven and JohnBear) at Patently Queer
- Stop 2: Blobby at Blobby’s Blog
- Stop 3: AJohnP at I got somethin’ to say
- Stop 4: RG at Dulce Y Peligroso
- Stop 5: Sean at Idle Eyes and a Dormy
- Stop 6: Hanuman Das at Ashram at Pooh Corner
- Stop 7: Ron at Retired in Delaware
- Stop 8: The Cajun at On Transmigration
- Stop 9: Rodger (and Mac and and Mark) at rodger dodger
- Stop 10: Mark at This Little Record
- Stop 11: Jim at Jim’s Stuff
- Stop 12: Will (and Fritz) at DesignerBlog
And now… it’s my turn!
In the tech world, there’s what is called an “unboxing” when a new product arrives. As we don’t really have anything cool like that in the tattoo world, I figured what could be better than a Spo-Shirt unboxing!
This is the box containing said Traveling Spo-Shirt:
Upon opening said box, this is the traveling paper (b)log:
What do my eyes behold? It’s the Spo-Shirt. In a bag:
There was a few more pictures, but they looked horrible and out of focus. Just imagine me holding the Spo-Shirt up in one, and putting it on in the next.
Here’s the Spo-Shirt supervising it’s wearer, an aesthetic dermal pigment insertionist:
The Spo-Shirt, as viewed from Secret-Government-Spy-Satellites:
And this is me trying to ship myself with the Spo-Shirt:
I think the Spo-Shirt actually complements my tattoos. It was hard to tell where the shirt ended and my arm began. 😉
The Spo-Shirt has been laundered and is now on it’s way to Buddy Bear at One Step at a Time.
Thank you Spo for letting me be part of the adventure.
Until next time...