Stolen from The Electronic Replicant.
1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
The Bible. Oh wait….
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
3. Who is your favorite monster?
God, as portrayed in the Bible. Think about it.
4. What is your favorite Horror movie?
I don’t do horror movies for the most part. They elicit nightmares. And I already have enough of those without needing the assist.
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
See previous answer. But usually it’s the ones with events could really happen.
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
The Creature from the Black Lagoon. I have no idea why. It just seems like swimming around in a big rubbery suit would be amusing.
7. Freddy or Jason?
What? As a date? I guess Freddy because he had a sense of humor, albeit a dark one.
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Candy Corn. I can eat it until I puke and then go back for more.
9. Ghosts or goblins?
I would say goblins, because they are “evil, crabby, and mischievous creatures”. And I like that.
10. Friendly-faced jack-o’-lantern or scary one?
More the scary friendly faced ones. Especially when they slowly rot on the front porch and turn into puddles of ooze.
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
The Husbear’s mother.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
I think there is stuff out there our feeble human minds can’t comprehend, or choose to not comprehend. So yes? But do animals have ghosts? And then what about aliens? And where do all these ghosts go? Or are they all really just pan-dimensional beings and we call ghosts?
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho?
Well as I’m already a psycho alien, I guess that leaves zombie?
14. Favorite Halloween costume?
On me? On someone else? On the floor? I’ll assume a costume I have worn before. Which I guess would have been me as a greasy tooth fairy from two years ago.
15. Best thing about Halloween?
It means there are 62 days until all the holidays are over for the season!!
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
I would assume the Husbear, since we’re not counting myself.
17. Are you superstitious?
In some ways. More out of habit now than because of a belief. But aren’t they really the same?
18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
I have none. Maybe that’s unusual enough.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid?
I remember trick-or-treating in my grandmother’s neighborhood as a kid. That’s about it.
20. What’s the best Halloween party that you’ve attended?
I’ve only been to maybe three or four Halloween parties as an adult, and they were all fun because of the people at them. And the alcohol helped too.
Until next time...