Absconded from Mike Says.
1. When was the last time you cried?
On the outside? I don’t remember but I think I blogged about it. On the inside? Frequently.
2. Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is my adopted father’s middle name. He was going to follow the family tradition of giving me his first name, but even he can’t stand it. Or so he says.
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women?
Umm… because I like the cock?
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Depends on who’s offering it….
5. Do you have kids?
Biologically, no. But the Husbear has three that I consider my own.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Probably not. I have a hard time standing myself most of the time.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
I think so. They’ve taken a beating a few times though so I’m surprised they’re still there.
9. Would you bungee jump?
I doubt it… I like my spine just like it is, which isn’t that great at the moment.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Whichever one has the most marshmallows in it.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you are strong enough to be with me?
Umm? Is “me” myself? I’m so confused.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Ice cream makes my bowels hurt, so I avoid it. TMI?
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
It depends on if they have a feature I find striking. It varies.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Just one thing? Sheesh. I guess my least favorite thing about myself would be the fact that I can’t pick just one thing I find least favorite.
17. Who do you mess with the most?
18. What was the last thing you ate?
19. What are you listening to right now?
Silence interrupted by a slight ringing in my ears.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The Husbear, when he did a drive-by to test the new salon phone.
21. Why aren’t you married?
See #3… and I live in Arkansas.
22. Last movie you watched?
23. What did you dream about last night?
I don’t remember the particulars, but there was violence. And running. And killing. And blood. Lots of blood. But that’s normal, right?
24. What book are you reading?
25. Summer or winter?
26. Hugs or kisses?
I’d prefer kisses, but seeing where I live and who I hang out with… I’m happy when I can get a hug.
27. Do you have any special talents?
Define “talent”. One person’s talent is another person’s mediocrity.
28. What are they?
29. What did you watch on TV last?
Nothing. I rarely watch TV.
30. What is your favorite sound?
I know what I don’t like, but I have no idea about a “favorite” sound.
31. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
Rolling stones crushing beetles. Oh, you mean the bands….
32. Most likely to respond to this meme?
I don’t know.
33. Least likely to respond?
I don’t know. I did it because I had nothing better going on in my head and it was a good diversion.
Until next time...