Blobby over at Blobby’s Blog awarded this to me, probably knowing that I can’t think of a damned thing to blog about as of late.
Blobby was awarded by Cubby, who was awarded by Nik_TheGreek, who was awarded by behrmark, who was awarded by Howard, who was awarded by Jason, who was awarded by Corey, who was awarded by Maggie, who was awarded by Joelle, who was awarded by Megan, who was awarded by…. Well, I got tired of clicking.
I feel like I just read Genesis 5….
The rules for Stylish Blogger Award are simple. (Rules. Why are there always rules?)
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this honor;
- Share 7 things about yourself;
- Award 15 other bloggers;
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
I’m not much for tagging anyone these days, but if you’re in my blogroll, I pretty much think you’re stylish!
Here are my 7 things. I’ve tried to think of things I haven’t talked about on my blog before, but I could be lying:
- I’m attempting to spend less time on my computing devices these days. Mostly because I need to spend more time drawing and doing other creative things;
- I have a thing for men wearing suits.
- I don’t like to walk around my own home naked, let alone anywhere else.
- I have what I believe to be an irrational fear of getting a paper cut on my tongue.
- I still have wet dreams. Not for lack of sex.
- I wet the bed until I was a teenager. I still have an occasional accident.
- I don’t like needles.
And there you have it. Whatever it might be.
Until next time...