I’m slightly beveraged as I type this, so it’s a short post consisting of some oddities about me. Or things people say is odd. At least things they say is odd to my face.
– I don’t walk around my own home naked, let alone anywhere else. Being naked freaks me out.
– I used to sleep almost fully clothed. Until the Husbear “trained” me to sleep naked.
– I have what I believe to be an irrational fear of getting a paper cut on my tongue.
– I’m a horrible flirt. Horrible as in I can’t tell when someone is flirting with me. Nor do my attempts at flirting come off well.
– I still have wet dreams. At least one a week, minimum.
– I wet the bed until I was a teenager. Which made for many awkward nights at friend’s houses or camping in Scouts. I still have an occasional accident, which is still humiliating.
– I don’t like needles. I loathe them, actually. Odd considering my career.
– I lack fashion sense and a sense of style. It’s merely an accident that I get dressed each day without causing people to have visual seizures.
– I have a mushroom food allergy. It took me forever to figure that out in college. As a result, I’m afraid to try “shrooms”.
– The “hardest” drug I’ve ever done has been alcohol.
– I tend to get handsy and slightly aggressive when I’ve been drinking. And that’s about the only time.
– I don’t like thunder. Or thunderstorms. Or any kind of severe weather.
– I drink mostly because it lowers my shields.
– I used to have chronic nightmares that did a number on my psyche and my health. I still have more bad dreams than good ones.
That’s about all the weirdness I can think of. For the moment.
Until next time...