It’s been a while since I did one of these memes. I did this rapidly between tattoo clients today. And I stole this one from YvesPaul.
1. Do you own an iPod?
Yes. Several of them actually. I’m not trying to collect the whole set.
2. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
I guess it would be the Husbear. Although I hate talking on the telephone. I want a phone plan with 0 minutes and unlimited data. I get looked at weirdly when I ask AT&T for that.
3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
I’m assuming on the mouth?
4. Do you remember where you were on September 11, 2001?
Sleeping (I had a 3rd shift gig then). Then being woken up by the Husbear to tell me someone had flown a plane into the WTC. I was glued to the TV the rest of the day.
5. What was the last movie you watched?
In a theatre? Avatar. I think.
6. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
7. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Yes. I have fairly bad insomnia from time-to-time.
8. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
9. What will you be doing in one hour?
Tattooing on a client.
10. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop, although technically the unit is sitting on the floor….
11. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes. Do you really want me to elaborate on this?
12. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
Define “covered”. The Husbear has a fair share of coverage.
13. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
A month or so ago. I was having back issues.
14. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
15. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I eat constantly throughout the day. It’s easier that way. I don’t know that I would call one of the meals “breakfast” though.
16. Are your days fast-paced?
Not usually. And I’m okay with that now.
17. What did you do last night?
Grocery shopped when I left the studio at 9. Then watched some DS9 while I messed around on the computer. Then I slept on-and-off, and dreamt weird dreams, as always.
18. Do you use sarcasm?
19. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
20. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
I have my moments. The moments become fewer with the introduction of alcohol.
21. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
That’s a darn good question. I’m not sure. I have more friends of the same sex though.
22. Do you watch the news?
23. How did you get one of your scars?
Mental or physical? I have a scar on my forehead from where I was in an auto accident as a child and didn’t have my seat belt on. (Although I just looked in the mirror and I can barely see it anymore.) I have many mental scars from the same time period.
24. What is the last big thing you purchased?
An iPad. As an anniversary gift for the Husbear and myself.
25. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
No one. Seriously. I wouldn’t want them to poop or pee while we were tied together. And I can’t hold my bladder that long.
26. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
That I’m straight.
27. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Wait for help to arrive. That’s how I roll.
28. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Yes. That’s what the English language is all about, is it not?
29. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Sadly, I did. Down to the county level in some cases. Doing PC support for a global retailer causes that.
30. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Seriously? Is this meme this old? And no.
31. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
A larger cock. Hey, you asked.
32. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
If I have to swim at all, I would choose lake.
33. Do you wear a lot of black?
I wear a wide variety of colors, black being one of them.
34. Describe your hair:
Brownish-black, but graying rapidly.
35. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
On Earth. They don’t know it, but I have them geo-tagged. 😉
Until next time...