StevieB over at Nice to see StevieB started this one. And it seems a bunch of the bloggers I love are doing it. So hey, why shouldn’t I?
I noticed most everyone did these 5 within one week. I didn’t. So I hope that wasn’t a requirement.
Five questions to be answered to give greater insight into the writer’s psyche. Five aspects that people might not know about me. Here are the topics:
Crush / Lust
Today’s entry is “Toughest Choice”.
I really don’t know what the toughest choice I’ve had to make has been so far. I’ve made a lot of decisions that were difficult, but I really don’t know which was the toughest:
- Quitting my full-time job to become self-employed was a tough choice;
- Breaking off communication with my father was a tough choice;
- Staying at Harding University to finish my degree was a tough choice (one that I’m working on a post about… still.);
- Taking that step to actually “confirm” my being gay was a tough choice;
- And sometimes, just deciding to get out of bed is a tough choice;
They were all the toughest choice at those particular moments in time. But that’s life.
Until next time...